- The Boulder Wine Merchant does not sell alcohol to persons under the age of 21. By using this site you swear and affirm that you are over the age of 21. Proper identification must be provided at the time of delivery to prove that the receiver is over the age of 21 or the shipment will be returned to The Boulder Wine Merchant. Alcohol sold over this site is for personal consumption and not for resale use. It is illegal to provide alcoholic beverages to minors under the age of 21.
- The Boulder Wine Merchant advocates the use of internet screening and/or blocking programs or services that would restrict any minors from viewing this site.
- The Boulder Wine Merchant automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser. Cookies are deleted after your order is complete or canceled.
- The Boulder Wine Merchant does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies.
- Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
- Returns / Refunds–Product may be returned for a refund if unopened and product is in original condition. Store credit will be issued on all purchases between 15 and 30 days of the original ship date. No refunds or credits will be issued for purchases over 30 days. If the original package is damaged upon delivery, refuse the package and call The Boulder Wine Merchant for a full refund.
- Exchanges–Product may be exchanged or store credit issued within 30 days from the date of shipping. The product must be in saleable condition. The customer is responsible for the shipping cost on the new product and any amount over the exchange credit.
Shipping is done via FedEx. Shipping rates are determined by zip code, residential vs business delivery, plus any additional surcharges determined by FedEx.
States that are illegal to ship to:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah.
States that we can legally ship to at this time:
Alaska, California, Colorado, District of Columbia (limit 1 bottle per person per month), Iowa (limit 2 cases per person per month), Minnesota (2 cases per person per year), New Mexico (limit 2 cases per person per month), North Dakota (limit 3 cases per person per month), Wyoming (limit 2 cases per person per month).
States that require permits and/or taxes to be paid, thus we are not shipping to these states at this time.
Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin.
- The Boulder Wine Merchant may update this policy by placing a prominent notice on our site.
- If you have questions or suggestions, you can contact us at: The Boulder Wine Merchant, 2690 Broadway, Boulder CO 80304; 303-443-6761; firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective Date: December 1, 2008